For its activity, NO GRAAL, owner of the Masterio brand, is led to collect and process some information, some of which is qualified as « personal data ». NO GRAAL attaches great importance to protecting your personal privacy, and uses this data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose.
Personal Data Management
The website masterio.fr does not request visitors to register by name and does not record the names of visitors who simply view its pages.
The collected data come from :
- Information directly provided by the users in forms on masterio.fr. These are the users’ first names, surnames, companies, postal addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
- Information transmitted automatically when users navigate and take actions on the masterio.fr site. This data, which is only collected once the user’s consent has been registered, relates to navigation, consultation time, IP address, type of browser, and is used for statistical purposes. The technology used is the cookie.
The personal data of its users are collected by NO GRAAL to carry out the following treatments:
- To ensure the follow-up and the good execution of purchases and orders
- To administer a contest, a promotion, a survey
- To measure the audience of the masterio.fr website
- To improve the quality of the masterio.fr website and the services offered by NO GRAAL.
The data collected is exclusively intended for NO GRAAL and will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to another company without the users’ consent. It may nevertheless be transmitted to service providers that NO GRAAL uses to perform services. These service providers have access to information that is strictly necessary for the performance of their services and are not authorized to use it for any other purpose.
Personal data are collected and processed on the following legal bases:
- for the execution of a quote, an order or a contract
- for the purposes of legitimate interests
- on the basis of the free, clear and unequivocal consent of the user
- in order to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
Personal data is kept only for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected and processed. Nevertheless, personal data is kept for a longer period of time when required by legal and regulatory obligations.
The user is informed that during his visits to the masterio.fr site, information relating to navigation is likely to be recorded in cookie files deposited on the user’s terminal, subject to the choices expressed concerning cookies and which you can modify at any time by clicking here.
The masterio.fr site uses the cookie technique for these purposes:
- to memorize the preferences of the user
- to personalize the content presented to the user
- to measure the activity of visitors on the site
- to improve the performance and ergonomics of the site
In no case a correlation is made between these cookies and personal information that could be held by NO GRAAL.
The user has the rights provided by the French law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 called “Informatique et Libertés” (Informatics and Liberty), in particular to consult, rectify, delete or portability of his personal data. To exercise these rights, the user is invited to contact NO GRAAL.
The user will find information on his rights and duties and on the protection of personal data on the website of the CNIL (French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty).
The users of the site masterio.fr are invited to make known to NO GRAAL their remarks on possible dysfunctions of the site with regard to personal freedoms.